Thursday, February 27, 2014

new crush


This weekend I had another wonderful time in Indiana with Evan and my beautiful theater friends. Saturday Evan and I went to look at wedding rings and we ended up picking them out in just a few minutes! We're getting them from the same shop that Evan had my engagement ring made. After we left the jewelers, I saw this really neat little store that I've never seen before. It's called Chateau Christine and it was so cute! I definitely was crushing on it. It was a small boutique right on the main street downtown. They had some awesome necklaces in there that pretty much had me squealing.

 As I was making my way around the store, someone said a really surprised "Hey!" from behind the counter. I look up and see my friend Katie from home! So weird! I'm glad we got to catch up for a few minutes before Evan shuffled me out the door. A huge shout-out to Katie for the help and the great discount she gave us! 

The necklace I'm wearing in these pics is from Chateau Christine. I've been looking for a reasonably priced white statement necklace. I'm so glad I found this one! And it came with matching earrings! I will definitely be stopping in there again. :)

Jumper: Gap
Denim: H&M
Boots: Francesca's
Necklace: Chateau Christine
Rings: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment