Sunday, August 26, 2012

Friends.....and the Quelf Effect

Don't I just look oh so lovely in my glasses. I also really appreciate my messy hair and my not really caring that this will be on the internet for all to see attitude. As you can tell I really tried didn't try too hard with this one.
I also realize that this outfit would look a lot better with a belt, but this little lady didn't have one, so my pants just have to suffer for today. 
Button Up: H&M
Jacket: New York and Company
Pants: New York and Company
Shoes: Payless
Glasses: JLo
Bracelets: Burlington

We're also getting a twofer with this puppy. You guys must think I'm the laziest thing. Well, that may be actually slightly, a teensy bit true, but I was too busy to post yesterday. 


I was in the 'burgh visiting little pooter (Nicholas) at school. We met some pretty swell people yesterday at a meet and greet for new students. We tried playing with a Ouija board, but that didn't work out. It was more like a major fail. Hopefully, no spirits will be attacking us anytime soon. 

We also played this other game called Quelf....seriously....who would name a game Quelf? Are they headless? Anyway, this game was crazy. If you've ever played this game, you know exactly what I'm talking about. And the poor young freshmen who we were playing with probably thought we were the strangest people they've ever met. 

Also, while I was in the city, I went to the HofbrÀuhaus to celebrate a long lost friend's birthday. We're both turning 25 this year. I really can't imagine the thought - a quarter of a century!! 
AGH!! 

But I'm super glad that I went! I had so much fun catching up with her and hearing about her life since we last spoke. It makes me feel really good to know that no matter how long you go without talking to or seeing someone, if they are a true friend, then the time and distance doesn't matter. I really miss her in my life and I hope to see her again soon.
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Asos
Shoes: Payless
Headband: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Bracelets: Burlington

No comments:

Post a Comment