Sunday, August 5, 2012

two-fer





     Shirt: H&M

Pants: New York & Company
Shoes: Payless
Hat: Forever 21

Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Asos
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Walmart
Headband: Forever 21

Hi friends! I know that I didn't put up pictures of my 30 for 30 yesterday. However, I do have both yesterday's and today's pairings. So, we can all shout out a big HOORAY! YAY!

Do any other theater folk freak out the week or so before the production goes up? We open on Thursday and I've been a wreck all week. I'm nervous and anxious about everything coming together. And I know in my heart that everything will work out, but I can't help but always be worrying about these things. Plus, it is tech week, so you know what that means; it means me being a crazy person.

But on a lighter note, I auditioned for my next production today. The theater is putting on Dracula? the musical. Don't ask me why this title has a question mark beside it, but it does. Maybe it's confused about being Dracula? HA! I kid. But, really, why is there a question mark behind it?

Anyway I'll be hearing about that show right after The Producers closes. So, here's to a great show!! Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment